Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 28 0.5
Avon Gem
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I used to buy from Avon monthly, something about flicking through a glossy catalogue that got my heart racing. Avon's haircare range is extensive, at one point it was the only haircare brand I purchased. Their Advanced Techniques 360 Nourishment with Argan Oil was a staple for me, Argan Oil was all the rage and Avon was doing it right. I suffer with dry and frizzy hair and this product left my hair feeeling silky and banished my split ends. I was also a great defence for heat styling tools which can be detrimental to hair health.
Overall Avon haircare does what you want it to do, my only negative- and this is a BIG negative is Avon is still on the PETA list of not animal cruelty free brands. Avon has responded with a long spiel about Chinese laws requiring animal testing on 'special products'. But I'm not really buying it both literally and figuratively. I know Avon is working on making their brand completely cruelty free and until then I will not be buying from this brand. Which is a pity because they have really beautiful products.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
No
Would you repurchase this product?
No
M
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply