4.5 42 0.5
Eyeshadows August 19, 2013 654
Metallic 8-in-1 eyeshadow palette by Avon
(Updated: July 02, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was one of the blessed ladies that got to try on Avon lip and eye make-up. I have been wearing the make-up daily for the past two weeks now and have been receiving a lot of compliments.

Eyes - Metallic 8-in-1 eyeshadow palette by Avon

I wanted to create a soft smoky eye for a day look and the metallic 8-in-1 eyeshadow palette by Avon delivered a beautiful smoky eye with flair. I used eyeshadow no. 7 which is a bluish grey silver colour that used to cover the whole brow, the navy blue eyeshadow no. 8 over the lid and the lovely purple eyeshadow no. 6 to blend these colours together. I played more with no. 8 to create more depth to my look.

Avon Beauty Experience:

The colours of the metallic 8-in-1 eyeshadow palette by Avon are fresh, fun, funky but also very classy. Thus it is a versatile palette that delivers a bang for your buck because it can create so many different look, from just one product. The silky smooth texture of the eyeshadow powders makes for an easy application. This eyeshadow powder has a very luxurious feel to it and it looks beautifully galm on the skin.

To finish off my Avon Beauty Experience,I framed my eyes with Avon’s black eyeliner. The eye lashes got elongated and thickened with Avon’s Supershock Max mascara. My eyebrows were filled-in with Avon’s eyebrow pencil in dark brown for a fuller look.I used Avon’s Ultra Colour lip crayon in Fresh Fuchsia for a lip colour that shines, nourishes and has staying power.

Tips:

Invest in some good Avon makeup brushes to make the application of your makeup that much smoother. I used my Avon brushes to blend my colours and they made an easy job of it.

I think I finally mastered a smoky eye. What do you think? ;-)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply