AVON-derful Review
(Updated: July 02, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Avon eyes

8-in-1 palette, the metallics

Ok…. So I was very excited from the time I was chosen to review some make-up for Avon (one of my FAVE brands)
I received the 8-in-1 palette in the metallic shades along with a black glimmerstick (reviewed).

First thing first… Eyebrows!!! Eyebrows shape my face, so I believe that eyeshadow and any form of eye make up draws attention to the eye area.

Although you don’t need to have lots of colors to be an expert artist, I suggest that 3 colours be used for a neutral effect.

Pat the eyeshadow across your lid. This will help it to stick to your lid better, and give a solid look.

I used an eyeshadow brush (prefered than those foam tips)and sweep the lightest colour from inner corners of your eyes, sweeping it across the crease as well. Apply a bit of it as well just below your eyebrows.

Take your color that is one step darker cover the entire lid, from your lash line to your crease. Don’t go too much further above your crease or outwards from the corner of your eye.

Then with the next colour, begin at the outside corner of your eye, and brush in a half-moon motion up and around to the crease. Keep the shadow the darkest along your lash line, and fade it out as you move up. I added more to the end of the eyebrow for a different effect.

With the different colours on your lid, I then used a clean brush to completely make all 3 colours blend in nicely. Some mascara, and eyeliner, an I’m good to go ?

Thank you Avon and Beauty Bulletin
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
September 01, 2013
That eye shadow looks stunning!
A
atomickitten
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply