4.5 42 0.5
Eyeshadows August 19, 2013 654
Avon Make up -Eyeshadow Metallic Palette
(Updated: July 02, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I just got my parcel today and i am super excited! I went to the post office in the evening and got my slip. It was a surprise when i got my envelope. When i opened it, what did i find, My Avon Eye pallete and a Glimmerstick as well as the avon make up booklet.

Its 11:49 pm now and i am beside myself with excitement and i just did a swatch of the pallete and i'm loving the feel of it.

TEXTURE AND COLOR

Let me first talk about the texture of the eyeshadow and the color. The texture is so good, and the colours are nice and deep. I just had to swipe once with my finger to apply on my wrist when doing a swatch and i didn't need to apply again because it was just enough.

I found that the gold, yellow and bronze are quite exciting for a day-look because they will blend in nicely with my skin color and tone.The blue, aqua are very good if you want a bold look. The other dark colors are great for a smokey and light ones for highlighting.

Its interesting because at the back of the box they give tips on how to apply the make up in a way that is modern and nice. I have played a bit with make up and im looking forward to giving you a review on how the make up looks and how long i wore it with/ without smudging.

Thank you so much Beauty Bulleting for this wonderful gift and im looking forward to giving my honest reviews.

So far the packaging looks amazing and the eyeshadows have a nice feel or texture and the colors have a good intensity. Will follow this up with pictures.
Q
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply