Review Detail

4.8 7 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes December 11, 2015 323
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have never been a fan of toners or any other similar type of product. However, the Avene thermal spring water is a dose of freshness and it has changed my attitude towards face sprays/mists and other forms of products in this category. If you are looking for an anti-irritating, soothing face product then keep on reading!

Twenty seventeen has been the year for the Eau Thermale Avene brand. The reason for such a bold statement is that over the past year I have noticed Avene products flooding social media. The Avene thermal spring water featured in almost every blogger and social media influencers' post but the word, "toner water" made me scroll past the comments section. This continued until a fellow blogger messaged me to say that she reviewed the Avene products and would love it if I read same. Once I read her post and the praises she gave the thermal water and the brand as a whole, I knew I had no choice but to try it out myself.

Avene is a Parisian skincare brand based on water. The thermal spring water was formulated to be suitable to those who have sensitive, hypersensitive, and intolerant skin. It is a gentle formula that was developed to bring comfort to sensitive skin.

According to Avene, the thermal spring water has a unique and constant composition that gives it soothing and anti-irritating properties which have been proven by numerous scientific studies.

The Avene thermal spring water is a multi-purpose product. It can be used in the following ways:-
-To complete makeup removal
-After hair removal
-Itching
-After a surgical procedure
-Damaged skin
-After exercise
-During travel
-Sunburn
-Diaper rash
-Facial redness

I have been using this product for the past few months. I decided to try it for a long period of time before I reviewed it because I needed to have a good understanding of this product since I was only reading positive reviews.

I particularly love using it immediately after I visit my beautician to do my waxing. I have been using it religiously this past winter, every morning straight after my shower, before applying my moisturizer. I feel that it helps to rehydrate my skin and prepare it for the long day ahead especially since I have very dry skin.

I did stop for a few days just to see if there was any difference.To my surprise, I noticed that my pores around my T-zone and cheeks were visible again. I then resumed with the Avene mist and my pores were not visible again. I also enjoy using it as a setting spray or a primer whenever I am lazy to fetch my makeup setting spray. I love the extra boost of hydration it adds to my skin.

I have thoroughly enjoyed this product and I look forward to trying out more products by Avene. This is definitely a new staple in my skincare regime and a product a will continuously be repurchasing.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
T
Top 500 Reviewer 15 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply