Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 8 0.5
Shampoo April 02, 2012 512
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I purchased only the Luscious Long 3 Minute Miracle Deep Treatment. I was a bit hesitant to purchase it as the price was much more than my regular deep treatment products (R85 for 250ml bottle) but decided to take it as the product has had many good reviews online.
I used my regular Shampoo and Conditioner (Organics in Shea Butter) and washed my hair in my regular routine in the shower. I shampoo only my roots and afterwards leave in my condition for 2-4 minutes. I accidentally applied a bit too much and as its a squeeze bottle I couldn't out some back into the bottle. I massaged the product into my hair for about 2 minutes and had it in my hair for about a total of 3 minutes before rinsing.
I decided to blowdry my hair and use the Naked Style Heat Defender, which I had been using for some time. My hair was so much more easier to blow out and didn't take long. When I was done I was amazed at how soft, sleek and smooth the 3 minute miracle deep treatment had made my hair. I didn't need to apply coconut oil or my regular shine serum to my ends as my hair had a lovely gloss from root to tip. I washed my hair this past Saturday, and my hair still feels smooth.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply