Review Detail

4.6 8 0.5
Shampoo April 02, 2012 513
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Aussie Luscious Long Shampoo:
The colour is so much fun! It is a faded blue which is down to the "Australian Blue Mountain Blend" which according to the back of the bottle is a type of coffee containing Eucalyptus. It lathers well and although I have heard people aren’t too fond of the Eucalyptus scent, I don’t mind it. When I first used the shampoo I got a bit of a fright because it does tend to feel as if your hair has been stripped of moisture but it was later to my relief that I realised it had simply removed my hair of product build up which meant my hair was perfectly prepared for the conditioning.

The Aussie Luscious Long 3 Minute Miracle Deep Treatment:
This truly is a miracle treatment for my me! The consistency of the product is very thick and spreads very easily into the hair and through the strands of hair, so a little goes a long way. The scent again is probably not to everyone’s liking but it doesn’t bother me. The mix of avocado oil and eucalyptus means that the cream has a very different scent from the usual nice smelling conditioners and hair treatments. I think the scent is limited to the Luscious Long range because the other collections smell delicious! I find that other masks or conditioners weigh down my long hair but this has made my hair feels soft and full of body and life. You can feel the deep conditioning from the very first wash and by the second treatment there is a noticeable improvement in the texture of the hair.

The price of each collection currently retails at around R65 for the shampoos and conditioners and R85 for the 3 minute miracle deep treatments. It’s a little steeper than the price of other super market brands but so far this has proven to be worth the extra expense, especially considering that very little of the product needs to be used to get the results promised.

Together the products definitely helped to improve the overall health of my hair. My hair is also a lot more manageable without the dreaded flyaways that I use to get in the past. When I went to purchase these products at Clicks there weren’t any conditioners on the shelf for the Luscious Long collection and I just bought the 3 minute Miracle Deep Treatment and have been using it in place of a conditioner – with wonderful results.

Check out their website for more details and for a listing of all the ranges: http://www.aussiehair.com/
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
April 02, 2012
I noticed that too, I didn't see a conditioner for the Luscious long collection either. I wonder if they actually stock it?
S
Shaheeda
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply