Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 3 0.5
Shampoo October 10, 2012 272
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I’ve been dying to try out the Aussie Hair care range, but have only gotten around to it now due to the immense guilt I feel about not finishing products.
I had just finished my previous shampoo and conditioner and had bought the Aussie Aussome Volume range (I actually wanted the moisture range, but my local Clicks was sold out).
Then the wedding happened and I had to wait a little bit extra. By the time hubby and I got to our honeymoon destination my hair was really suffering from all the hairspray, curling, pinning and trials. It felt like straw!
After the first wash I could feel a dramatic difference! My hair felt so soft and light. The volume is amazing! I blow dry my hair upside down and my hair is light and fluffy all day. What’s more the next day this effect can still be seen!
I only have to wash my hair every one to three days and I have great volume while my hair feels soft and manageable. I’m very impressed and can’t wait to dig into the other ranges.
The packaging is awesome, I love the smell of the hops in the shampoo – it’s a little bitter sweet and not over powering. The price however, is a little steep. At R60 a bottle you expect big things, but I think that this product delivers!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply