4.2 88 0.5
gv.jpg
Moisturisers January 24, 2017 1506
Aunt Jackie’s Curl La La Defining Curl Custard
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This curl custard is lilac in colour and it smells sweet. It has a thick consistency, very much like a pudding. The Curl La La comes in a cute tub like most of Aunt Jackie’s products.It has a light artificial mixed fruit scent, like a sugary fruit “juice” not made from real fruit.

I feel this product really delivered on its promises. I don’t get white residue from using it as it absorbs really easily into my hair. I have 4C hair. I have only applied it to dry hair, though it can be used on either dry or wet hair. I detangle my hair using a wide-tooth comb, apply the curl custard and finger-detangle to make sure it’s absorbed. I then twist my hair into small twists and use a blow-dryer on a low setting. I feel the products makes my hair a bit wet so that’s why I use the blow-dryer. You can allow your hair to air-dry.

I have been wanting my afro to have tighter and springy curls and Aunt Jackie’s Curl La La Defining Curl Custard really helped my afro achieve that. My hair was very soft and stayed moisturized for about 3 days. I just spritzed my hair with my own mixture of water and essentials oils mixture at the end of day 2.. It gives me afro-confidence by delivery on the springy texture and volume.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
B
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply