fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 3 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes April 16, 2014 711
When first seeing this cleaner in the store I had a hard time believing this cleanser would be any good. A store assistant quickly volunteered to show me just how good this is and being incredibly skeptical I offered up my hand for a demonstration - I was blown away by the results!

The cleanser has a clay like texture because it is made up of Ground Almonds along with other wonderful ingredients (read more on the Lush website). The way to use it is to take a small ball of "clay" from the tub and place it in the palm of your hand., add a few drops of water and work it into the "clay' to create a paste. When you are happy with the consistency simply work the cleanser across your face in small circular motions. The consistency and all the ingredients of the cleanser makes it a rich cleanser to use - all the particles in cleanser lifts up dirt, oil and dead skin cells. While doing all of this it also moisturises and soothes your skin leaving it feeling squeaky clean and nourished. Another great thing about this cleanser is that because it is filled with so many great things you can use it as a mask.

I thought I would miss a foaming gel face wash but after using this I am converted!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply