fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 10 0.5
Fragrances September 19, 2010 551
Angel Eau de Toilette
The first fragrance ever to be released containing no floral notes whatsoever, Angel is one of those polarising scents which you either really love...or really don't.
I really do love the original Eau de Parfum, and wasn't a fan of the first Eau de Toilette, as I found it too fruity and a bit sharp.
This reintroduction of the new EDT delivers all the gorgeous rich vanilla and chocolate that I loved in the original EDP, in a lighter, more accessible version, with the addition of some aromatic woods and bergamot, one of my favourite fragrance ingredients.
If you're a first-time Angel wearer, try spraying a fine mist and walking through it, as the strong concentration of the fragrance can be a bit overpowering at first.
Love the bottle ! Years ago, when the original EDP was launched, I always moaned about the fact that you couldn't display the beautiful bottle properly, and the stand they launched some years later in response to the same comments from other wearers didn't quite do the trick... The original EDT bottle didn't even look related, so now they have listened to their consumers and produced a bottle that does justice to both the fragrance and the brand.
The new ad campaign featuring Eva Mendes is less futuristic and more approachable - just like the fragrance itself.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply