Review Detail

4.3 29 0.5
Scrubs, Exfoliators, Peels October 27, 2016 3586
African Extracts Rooibos Purifying Range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When I first heard of the African Extracts Rooibos Purifying Range I wanted to get my hands on them because I know how amazing Rooibos is for the skin, because of its antioxidants, it fights free radicals and just keeps your face younger.

African Extracts Rooibos PORE-CLEARING FACE SCRUB

The best in the market so far, A lot of scrubs claim to clear your pores but nothing is as amazing as this scrub, I literally saw my pores every time after using it. at first, I thought what if It enlarges my pores but I used an Ice Cude and my pores were so clean and clear.

African Extracts Rooibos DUAL-ACTION MOISTURISER

I have acne-prone skin so my skin always breaks out when I try something new but for some reason, I decided to try this moisturizer since the scrub had already made me feel so confident, guys I am not lying when I say everything from this range is simply amazing

African Extracts Rooibos SPOT TREATMENT

If you have a pimple and you wanna remove it overnight try this spot treatment, it will try a pimple out, just continue re-applying every 6 hours if you decide to use it in the morning.

I am seriously going to repurchase this Range and I've told almost everyone about it.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
M
Top 1000 Reviewer 12 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply