4.3 29 0.5
Scrubs, Exfoliators, Peels October 27, 2016 3586
African Extract Rooibos Review- The Maganlals
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

African Rooibos Purifying- Pore clearing Face scrub
I absolutely love this face scrub. It's mild and gentle enough for everyday use. I use it every morning while in the shower so my pores are open. I gently massage it into my skin and rinse it off. After 10 days off using this scrub my skin is much softer and my acne has almost completely disappeared.

African Rooibos Purifying- 3-in-1 Wash, Scrub & Mask
I used it as a mask every 3 days. I applied it at night after washing with the African Rooibos Purifying- Facial Cleansing Bar. I smeared a thin layer onto my face and neck and left it to dry for about 3 minutes. I then used cold water to wash it off. The one thing I love about the mask is that it exfoliates your skin while you are rinsing it of due to the granules. After each use my skin felt soft, smooth and refined.

African Rooibos Purifying- Spot Treatment
After washing my face with the African Rooibos Purifying- Facial Cleansing Bar every night I used the Spot treatment on all my visible spots as well as the bumps that I could feel under my skin yet they weren't fully visible. after 3 nights, these bumps popped out from under my skin and my skin looked clearer.

African Rooibos Purifying- Facial Cleansing Bar
I used the Facial Cleansing Bar every night before I applied the Spot treatment. It thoroughly cleans the skin and rids it of any dirt and make up. I must say it efficiently washed off my make-up and I didn't even need to use a make-up remover.

African Rooibos Purifying- Dual Action Moisturizer
I used the Dual Action Moisturizer every morning after I used the face scrub. The Moisturizer is light-weight and left my skin feeling smooth. It had a Matt look which made it easy to apply my make-up. I didn't even need any primer.

All the products in this range smell amazing. I loved every single one. After just 10 days of using these products, my acne has cleared up so much. Its affordable and available at most retail stores. I would recommend this range to anyone that suffers from break-outs. I haven't had a single one since I started using the African Extracts Rooibos-Purifying Range....It really does purify the skin.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
T
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply