Review Detail

4.6 5 0.5
African Extracts
(Updated: November 02, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received this in my rubybox.This ultra-nourishing hand cream contains keratin and vitamin C to strengthen and condition nails. It is rich in vitamins A and E and the powerful anti-oxidant properties of rooibos extract, which help to protect the skin from
damage and diminish visible signs of ageing. This product is paraben free and not tested on
animals. This is a local product if the word rooibos did not give it away already which is
great. I am a huge fan a hand creams as I have 1 everywhere because I really do dread the day my hand become all wrinkly as the under eye area and the hands are the first to show signs of ageing and I really do believe prevention is better than cure. Plus I am a hygiene freak so I have a tendency of washing my hands all the time and will never go anywhere without my hand sanitizer which also has a major effect of drying out my hands. My usual routine on my hands and nails before bedtime takes me at least 15 minutes as I first massage cuticle oil into each of my nails then proceed by applying a hand cream this product actually saves me a bit of time as it treats both hands and nails at the same time so I can skip the cuticle oil. I have been using it for a week now in the morning and before bed and I really have noticed my hands stay soft and my nails are stronger and even look whiter. It is nice and thick but absorbs really quickly into the hands with a lovely scent of lilies. Will definitely be purchasing some other products in their range.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply