(Updated: September 06, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My #RooibosRepair journey with @africanextracts and @beauty_bulletin

Week 1
=================================================

On day 2 of of using the Daily Repair Facial Oil, I noticed a fine rash coupled with dry patches all over my face. This was nothing new to me as I have been having the same reaction whenever I tried facial products that contained rooibos extracts.
I had this strong feeling this time round that I should persist and see where this takes me.
I decided to put the oil to an ultimate test where I had a full makeup look and back-to-back makeup bookings , to see how it will carry me.
My makeup melted, quite disappointing. I had to touch up quite a number of times that day.
By the end of the week I had adopted a little hack that seemed to work and got rid of the rash, coconut oil!

Week 2:
==========================================================

I noticed the most amazing thing in this week, I pulled off a whole makeup look without setting my foundation with any powder!?? My T-zone was not oily as usually. Hardly any touchups were needed.
I did however add some almond oil to my moisturising routine no particular reason, I have always wanted to try it out.
Mmmm.. The spots and blemishes weren't showing any improvements..

Week 3:
======================================================

I didn't notice much of a difference until day 5 of this week. I am not sure whether sleeping early was the cause but, Issa_Glow everybody!!???
The spots on my jawline and forehead are fading, my skin feels softer and looks even and bright! My face has very little oil buildup throughout the day.
I will definitely be sticking to this routine. I also recommend it to anyone that's struggling with dark marks on their face.

Thank you @Beauty_bulletin for the invite.

PS: What works for me won't necessarily work for the next person, however I've learnt that any product requires patience, persistence and personalising it to best suit your needs.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
T
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply