Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 42 0.5
African Extracts Rooibos Advantage Daily Repair Facial Oil
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am a huge fan of African extract beauty products. I use them so when I got this facial oil I was super excited to try it. Firstly the scent of the oil is so flowery, I love it. The bottle in red and gold it looks so luxurious , it's a win.

So it's been 2 weeks now and to be honest I didn't expect results so soon. I have an uneven skin tone and small dark spots. So this oil has helped or helping to even it out. The vitamin C helps to repair tissues and while vitamin E helps to keep the skin looking youthful.

I use it before bed, 2 drops and I wake up with a hydrated and fresh face, I love it.
And my skin is slowly evening out. Most thing I like about this oil is that it makes my skin feel so soft because my skin gets really dry with the heavy make up that I wear almost daily so I look forward to getting home and treat my skin to this luxurious oil and also look forward to wake up with that fresh and clean face.

I didnt use any facial oil prior to this project and I am definitely going to keep using it as part of my beauty routine.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply