Review Detail

4.3 42 0.5
2 week update: African Extracts Rooibos Advantage Daily Repair Facial Oil
(Updated: August 26, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Two weeks into my skin care journey using the African Extracts Rooibos Advantage Daily Repair Facial Oil and I have to say I'm not very big on facial oils however this get's a thumbs up. This non-greasy treatment oil has become part my daily night time skincare routine and I'm loving the results.
I don't have any dark spots however I do have uneven skin tone and during winter my skin is extremely dry.
Since using the facial oil I can definitely feel the difference, every morning I wake up with my skin feeling smoother and softer with less dryness than before. In terms of the look, my skin is brighter a lot more radiant and I have a natural glow. I've noticed the areas where I have uneven skin tone is a bit lighter however there's not much difference but I feel with time it will only get lighter, so there's hope.
Overall I'm impressed with this facial oil, I don't wear make up often and it's very easy to notice the uneven skin tone, the dry skin and not forgetting the dullness but now my skin looks and feels healthier and I have a natural glow.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
African Extracts.jpg
R
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply