Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 42 0.5
2-week review: African Extracts Rooibos Advantage Daily Repair Facial Oil
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Two weeks in to using the African Extracts Rooibos Advantage Daily Repair Facial Oil I am very impressed. I have combination skin with areas that are really dry and other areas that are quite oily so I have to be careful where I put it. However, it's fitted in to my skincare routine really well.

I tend to add the oil to the areas I want it to concentrate on - my dark spots, where my skin tone is uneven and to the dry patches - and then once it has soaked in (I leave it about 5-minutes) I then put my moisturiser over it. I did try added it to my entire face once, but even a small amount made my oily areas even more oily, so I decided it was best to concentrate on the areas that needed it most instead.

Additionally, I only use it in the evenings so that my face does not have that extra shine that an oil gives you throughout the day, and so that I do not apply makeup over it. This also allows the oil to work its magic without foundation and powder caked on top of it. (Also, powder tends to soak up the moisture of the oil, leaving you with even more uneven patches. I have tried and tested it with make up and it did not work for me).

Overall I love the effect the oil has had on my skin so far. When I wake up in the morning I have realised that my skin is a lot less dry, is brighter and has a lot more life. I have also noticed that my dark patches, red patches and even scarring have become lighter. This gives me hope that they will continue to fade as I continue to use the product.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
TB
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply