Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 42 0.5
#RooibosRepair Facial Oil
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

There are many pros and cons to using a facial oil. Some people love it and achieve amazing results and others prefer to stick to the more traditional products. When I received the African Extracts Rooibos Repair Facial Oil from the Beauty Bulliten, I was excited to use it because I had never used a facial oil before.

First Impression
“Whoa! This bottle is cool!” - Seriously, the packaging of this product is like something from the future, you twist the cap and a little button pops up which you use to dispense the oil. Its so cool! It smells amazing and a few drops go very far!

My Opinion?
I use it at night because it’s an oil and I don’t trust it to be out during the day with it on my face (you know, brown girls burn too.) I have noticed an improvement in my skin tone and I wake up with my skin looking radiant from the previous nights application. It also feels great, smooth and hydrated.

Though it claims to be non-greasy, it still makes my skin quite shiny (another reason to use it at night) Once it dries, your skin doesn’t feel oily at all, but it will still have a bit of a shine. It’s best to apply a moisturiser afterwards. Do not use this product as a replacement to your moisturiser.

I do love this product and it is now a part of my skin care regime. And I LOVE affordable products! Considering you only need a few drops, I’m sure this is going to last me forever!

Shoutout to African Extracts and The Beauty Bulliten for hooking me up with this product!

To Read my Full Review, check out my blog: 20SomethingSomethings.com

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
African Extracts #rooibosrepair Facial Oil Review
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply