Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums September 25, 2013 377
Yves Rocher Serum Vegetal 3 – Wrinkles & Radiance Dazzling Cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

It’s light weight, so it’s suitable for me (still being in my twenties and without many other concerns when it comes to my eyes). It doesn’t leave a greasy or heavy effect on the lids or under the eyes. Apparently, it is a good eye cream to buy when starting off. And on top of that, it is affordable – R150.

The big draw card for Yves Rocher when it comes to the eye cream is the patented Apple Oligosides Cohesion: this was discovered by founder Yves Rocher while doing research on his products. Apple Oligosides are apple pectin (an antioxidant found in apples) extracts that are said to help rebuild the skin’s cohesion. Basically, they help to join the skin’s cells together for a more plump, wrinkle-free and brightened eye area.It claims that ”The eye contour area is meticulously smoothed out and the dark shadows and puffiness considerably reduced. Everyday your eyes appear more radiant.”

I want to give this cream about two weeks to see some differences and three to four weeks to notice improved radiance and glow. It is to be used twice a day (morning and evening).
The cream is said to provide these three advantages:

- radiance and smoothing cohesion action
- anti-wrinkle and firmness action
- soothing action
Many reviews seem to agree that upon application, the cream already smoothes out the surface of the skin and immediately revives your complexion.

I have only been using it for a day, I don’t really see that smoothed out effect upon application – but maybe that is because my eye area is not as wrinkled or uneven as that of a person with more mature skin.

The go on to explain that after a month, you should start to see effective reduction in wrinkles and the appearance of a healthy and deep glow. This is the reason why I bought the cream – radiance and glow. And I have to say after over two months of using this product, my eye area is looking absolutely beautiful. I am so thrilled!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply