Review Detail

4.1 5 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes May 29, 2014 650
Young Solution Triple Take - your new best friend
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

If you have oily skin and blackheads are your biggest enemy, fear no more. I'm one of those people who have basicly tried every single product in store but nothing seems to work.

Until one day I saw this little wonder on the shelf in Clicks.

Of all the beauty products I've used throughout the years, products containing charcoal seems to be the only one that really does anything for my skin.

The product is 100ml and I believe it retails for around R60 - R70.

The product on the inside is black, yes you read correctly, black. That's the magical ingredient charcoal.

I use this product twice a week before I apply a face mask. I've never used this as a mask, although it says on the package it can be used as a mask as well. It is very effective when used as a face wash/scrub and i believe using it as a mask will be just as great.

Although my blackheads haven't completely disappeared from my life (oh how I wish they will), this product has helped reduce them and also my pores look A LOT smaller after i used this, a big + for oily skin girls like me.

If you see this product, give it a try. You will not be disappointed, I promise :)
L
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Leave a Reply