Review Detail

4.7 2 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers July 01, 2011 335
Not my cup of tea :-(
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was so happy to get this at a clearance price as I generally like the brand. I had previously purchased this gloss in Flirty Pink which I liked so I decided to give this nude one a try too. Unfortunately it was disappointing. Because my lips are darker this gloss didn't apply evenly at all. I could still see "bald" spots on my lips where the gloss didn't cover them. I had to use my finger to spread for an even application. It wasn't the best result but I could live with that for the price but straight after I applied I noticed that it forms the dreadly white line on the inside of my lips (the one you discover in the mirror with absolut horror after having just had a long conversation with someone LOL). I first thought I might have applied the gloss too thickly but eventually the line appeared every time despite applying it very thinly. That was a deal breaker for me so I gave this gloss away. I just can't take the embarassement of the possibility of walking around with a white line in my mouth.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply