Review Detail

4.4 6 0.5
Concealers January 19, 2014 266
Yardley Stayfast CoverFlage Concealer medium/dark
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

It has been a life long mission of mine to cover up my blemishes and especially my racoon eyes! I am one of those unfortunate ones...no matter what I do, after a few hours of wearing cover up or foundation, my dark circles begin to show! But then I discovered Yardley Stayfast CoverFlage Concealer and my racoon eyes are a thing of the past, well at least when I am wearing my Yardley Stayfast CoverFlage Concealer.

This concealer comes in an easy to use stick that looks like a slim chubby stick and the concealer glides on very easily. The best part for me is that the concealer does not cake or dry out on my skin as my previous concealers have done. I love the nourishing avocado and olive oils as well as the added vitamins C and E. At this price, the Yardley Stayfast CoverFlage Concealer is an absolute steal as it is not only affordable but it is long lasting too as you only use a very small amount each time you apply. This is definitely a staple in my makeup bag, don't leave home without it!
BB
Top 50 Reviewer 118 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply