Review Detail

4.4 7 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams March 05, 2011 422
Skin Hydro Tissue Oil Spray by Yardley
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

i love these tissue oils. i love the fact that you can get them in different variations. i had a fall and had a huge cut on my leg. i started using the Yardley (green can) for scars and blemishes.

on the can it states that its a light, easily absorbed formula that is clinically proven to reduce scars and the appearance of stretch marks within 28 days - i was very excited as i have been using Bio Oil on stretch marks for years and they dont seem to be - well going light or looking different.

i was pleasantly surprised - after 28 days my scar went smaller and was even with my skin (not raised anymore). my skin was soft and it was really easy to use. i have also seen a difference in the stretch marks, not as much as with the scar but its a great start. i am so impressed that im now on my 3rd can and using it on all my scars i have.

i love the fact that its not that oily like with other tissue oils and that it goes on smooth and rubs in well. i have seen that you can get this in an oil form similar to Bio Oil but i wont buy any other tissue oil ever again.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply