4.7 11 0.5
Nail Polishes April 08, 2012 565
Yardley NEW Limited Summer Edition Quick Dry Nail Polish
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This new collection by Yardley is similar to the new Rimmel 60 seconds nail polish. There are however, some differences. I’m just comparing it to the Rimmel one because I’ve used both and for those of you who have used Rimmel 60 seconds nail polish, this comparison will give you a better idea of the product.

The nail polish is definitely quick drying. I would say that this dries even faster than the Rimmel one. It is however not as pigmented as Rimmels nail polish. This could be because the Yardley one is shimmery and the Rimmel one is matte, but Yardley’s Quick Dry Nail polish does give a good coverage after 2-3 coats. As this product dries very quickly, you will need to apply this nail polish on very quickly to prevents streaks. The Yardley nail polish comes with a conventional nail polish brush applicator, the Rimmel one comes with the big, flat Xpress Brush that is much better to use especially since you need to work with the product quickly. The Yardley nail polish also has a slightly more thicker consistency than Rimmel and other nail polishes that I have used.

The packaging doesn’t say that the nail colour is long-lasting. So the amount of days you can wear it before chipping is probably the same as any other nail polish.
K
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply