Review Detail

3.5 3 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers March 13, 2014 251
Lips in Like
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am very into bargain beauty buys, so I jumped when I saw this, especially since lip crayons have become so popular. On my skin, the colour is, despite the name (Choc-a-holic) a pinky-toned coral, which is as adventurous as I've ever been with my lip colours. Needless to say, it paid off. Although it took some getting used to, I liked the vibrancy and brightness of the colour against my deeper skin tone. The pencil has a soft and creamy application with a glossy finish that left my lips feeling moisturised. This pencil, however, is not that highly pigmented and needs a couple of sweeps for the colour to really pop. But what is most important, and what pretty much all women look for in a lipstick, is its ability to last. This is where this crayon lacks. You'll more than likely find yourself having to reapply it every hour or so. While it certainly has a lot going for it, this is the deal breaker, I'm afraid.

I bought the Lips in Love crayon for R35 on sale at Dischem, although I think it retails for R70. So for the price, I am happy with what I got.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply