Review Detail

4.9 3 0.5
Primers, Illuminators, Setting Sprays October 10, 2010 348
Yardley_ line minimizer primer
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I didn't have high expectations when I purchased this primer but boy did I get a very pleasant surprise ..here's what the brand has to say about their line minimizer primer:

"The extraordinary silky feel provided the perfect canvas for the even application of foundation."

"Advanced silicone technology helps to fill fine lines and smooth skin appearance."

"Light diffusing particles scatters light and softens lines and imperfections."

"Vitamin enriched for nourishing,anti-ageing action."

Tall claims I thought but after using it I saw that it did all of the above and much more for my skin. It feels super smooth and disappears on my skin leaving behind a silky texture just ready for foundation application. Fine lines are blurred and foundation looks airbrushed and flawless. I wouldn't recommend it if you have really dry skin though as it gives a matte finish
Oh an I love the cocoa butter smell of it . .

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
June 30, 2016
I don't gravitate towards Yardley at all, but your review has got me very curious about this product. Where did you buy yours from and what does it cost?
K
krienkies
June 30, 2016
Hi Karina. I bought it from the hub for R90 and I personally don't use Yardley make up often but the two reviews I read here made me want to try this primer out.
M
mia-shaik
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply