4.8 46 0.5
Yardley-Conquest-EDP-Range.jpg
Fragrances August 17, 2021 2536
Made for every type of woman
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Yardley made sure to create a scent for every woman out there, and even did so with only 4 different scents, talk about convenience! We all know that when it comes to fragrances, eau de parfums usually tend to be more expensive than body sprays, but Yardley made sure their range of Conquest eau de parfums still gave women the same amazing scents, without having to break the bank, and I love that.

These scents range from floral, to fruity, to fresh and powerful. They were made for every kind of woman. The go-getter, the dreamer, the initiator, and the prima donna.

The one thing I wish was different, is how long the scent lasts throughout the day, but I have learnt to moisturize the area I'm applying my perfume to either with some tissue oil or some mildly scented lotion/cream beforehand to ensure a longer lasting smell, and just like that Yardley Conquest's eau de parfums have now become my new go-to scent/s. I am guaranteed a scent that matches my every mood, every time, without having to break the bank, and that will always get a YES from me.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply