Review Detail

4.4 17 0.5
Lipsticks April 16, 2011 700
Yardley Colour Rush Lipstick in Scarlet Flame
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This was the last of my lipsticks that I tried out. I never wear bright red lipstick, as I don't think it suits my pale face, and my lips are rather thin, so I feel the red really accentuates it. But that being said I am obsessed with dress-up parties and my sister has one almost every month. I then love to whip out the red lipstick and go crazy. I suppose then I feel a bit more daring :) So this will work perfectly for that. Thanks BB :)

The packaging is cute and this lipstick is very affordable. It can be purchased at Clicks for about R70.

It's highly pigmented and one swish of the stick and your lips are fire-engine red. It's very light-weight and it doesn't feel like you have a thick coating of lipstick on. However, I did find it a bit drying on my lips. The colour seems to last very well and I noticed that even after eating and having coffee my lips were still very red. But it does gradually fade through the day.

Overall I think it's a well-priced and fun lipstick and definitely worth a try for those vixen's who love a red lipstick.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply