Review Detail

4.4 17 0.5
Lipsticks April 16, 2011 700
Gorgeous red lippie
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This lipstick is gorgeous. It is a blue based ruby red that is totally stunning. The colour is super pigmented and covers your lips in just a couple of swipes. The texture of the lipstick is somewhat dry but I guess it helps to keep the lipstick in place as red lipsticks often travel far and beyond LOL. On the other hand I wish it was more creamy to allow me to apply a thin layer with a lip brush. I have very dark features and unfortunately red lipsticks make me look like a gypsy. What I often do is apply it with a lip brush on top of some lip balm to get a sheer layer. This way I can wear red but in a more subdued form. I haven't succeded at doing that with this lipstick.

To conclude, I am very jealous of people who can wear a red lippie (blondes are usually the ones who can) because the shade of this lipstick is stunning. If you are looking to make a fashion statement with your lips, check this lippie out. Just remember to keep the rest of your makeup minimal.

The packaging is very chic - its is rubbery and feels very luxurious and almost velvety. Definitely makes a nice present.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply