Review Detail

4.4 17 0.5
Lipsticks April 16, 2011 694
Yardley Colour Rush Lipstick in Cranberry Cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received this lippie in my goodie bag from the BB girls. The packaging alone got me all excited to try it out as it comes in this orangey-red casing which feels rubbery and looks really cool.

The colour slides on easily and one does not need to swipe it over and over for a good colour outcome. The colour I recieved has a creamy pink undertone and looks great if your're going for that very feminine look. Its intenese enough to wear on its own, or one can apply a coat of gloss for a more intensified shiny look which would be great for a night out.

It feels very light on the lips, doesn't weigh it down and does not run either. Like the other girls mentioned it's very long lasting making it a lippie well worth purchasing.

For a perfect application, first brush your lips lighty with a toothbrush and a little warm water to bring out the natural colour of your lips and also provide a smooth surface for application. Apply 1 coat of lip balm for moisture, then apply the lipstick with a coat of lipgloss if you desire an intensified look.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply