Review Detail

4.4 17 0.5
Lipsticks April 16, 2011 699
Yardley Colour Rush Lipstick in Coral Sensation
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received the Yardley Colour Rush Lipstick in Coral Sensation from the Beauty Bulletin ladies :) Its a new range of lipsticks that Yardley has launched and it comes in a variety of bold, highly pigmented colours. Coral Sensation is a beautiful red lipstick with orange undertones and is a fabulous colour for the upcoming Spring 2011 season, as tangerine and bold red lips will be very trendy.

What I love about this lipstick, is that it is super light. It feels completely weightless on your lips and it has a beautiful matte finish, which I love for bold colours like this. It lasts super long on the lips even after eating and drinking. If you dab a bit of tissue over your lips after you've applied this lipstick, it becomes a beautiful lip stain that lasts you quite a few hours.

This lipstick, however, can be a bit dry for ladies who tend to have dry lips. So please make sure to moisturise and exfoliate well before applying this. You don't need a lip pencil for this product, as the colour does not bleed so that is definitely a big plus!
K
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply