Review Detail

4.0 3 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers August 28, 2015 274
Pink flamingo
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received this amongst many other goodies on Monday from BB and have used it since and I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that this is now my favorite lip gloss. Besides being a juicy lip gloss this is also a treatment. It treats dried and cracked lips making it instantly soft and kissable :-*

I love the large tube it comes in and the shade I have is called "pink flamingo'..its very sheer and more on the peachy side.

Feels like liquid silk on lips and I'm forever pursing my lips together to feel that silky smoothness. It's enriched with all the good stuff to help lips stay healthy and shine like perfection !

I have to mention the color again , it's gorgeous and subtle . I can use it on its own and it looks divine ! I'm loving the scent as well ,which reminds me of peach flavored gum...YUMMY!

Before using this gloss I had some dry skin on my lip and to my amazement when I wiped off the gloss,yes I had to wipe it off at the end of the day because it's that long lasting , the skin came off very easily .This does not happen
with normal lip gloss ,well at least not to me and my lips continued to have that smooth and silky feeling!

All stars and two thumbs up for this gloss!

Thank you Beauty Bulletin

x

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply