Review Detail

3.8 5 0.5
Body Moisturizers June 02, 2011 567
Meant for very dry skin
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was given a set of three mini Woolies body butters and Vanilla was one of them. Personally, I really enjoyed the aroma - and thought it was quite subtle. This butter definitely has a very thick oily consistency just like the girls mentioned below but at the same time you can tell it feels more natural. I love the Body Shop butters too but it definitely has tons of silicone ( always listed very high on the ingredients) and that it what gives that silky smoothness. Woolies butters definitely stick more to natural oils and I commend them for that. But bear in mind that this butter is best for the driest of skins (not normal skin types). I used all three (the other 2 were Tea and Almond) when my skin was so dry it was itching like crazy and I would develop a winter dry skin rash. I found that it actually created a barrier and helped to lock the moisture in due to its thickness. If you are the type of person to go for natural ingredients over how it feels, then check this out. Otherwise, it is definitely too thick and sticky for a quick rub and go.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply