Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers July 02, 2013 130
Woolworths Strawberry Lip Balm
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have always been a fan of Labello and I decided this month to try out a new brand. Then I came across the Woolworths Lip Balm range while shopping and decided to give it a try. The packaging was great which was the reason I decided to give it a shot in the first place.

I immediately tried it after purchasing and was very pleasantly surprised. The balm has the scent of strawberries so I fell in love with that. Its not a very overpowering scent, its a very light scent.

I found that the balm is white in colour, but when applied to your lips, does not give your lips that whitish look. It actually blends into your lips and gives it a shine without adding any colour to it. I think this is perfect if you want to apply a colour gloss afterward or even a lipstick.

After using this for about 3 days now, I feel a huge difference. My lips feel great and they are super soft :)

"Strawberry lipbalm, the secret of soft lips. Contains shea butter with moisturising properties to protect, nourish and relieve dry, chapped lips leaving them feeling soft and smooth." (Woolworths Website)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
July 02, 2013
Oops, forgot to mention that this balm is only R16.99, Great value for a great product.
A
Arthz
July 02, 2013
Yummy Strawberry Lip Balm,going to get mine tomorrow'
My lips are so dry & sore from the weather.
L
LoveAngel
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply