fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is an extremely versatile product and one I'm glad I own. It has saved me on more than one make-up occassion when help was much needed. The liner is easy to apply and offers vibrant and satisfying results. I dont appreciate the excess powder that falls off though as it means clean up afterwards that messes my facial make-up. I've learnt to apply the liner with a beauty puff attached to my hand to catch the excess fall-off.

When used after the rest of your eye-shadow it does over-power a tad, so remember less is definitely more with this product. I prefer to use these liners as full on eye-shadow instead of as liners. They offer great coverage and colour that lasts a considerable amount of time without flaking.

The peach is a fantastic neutral everyday colour that adds just a hint of glitter needed to spice up your daily routine. The charcoal is dramatic and highly pigmented-PERFECTION! great for the ultimate smokey eye look.

All-in-All a great product from a mass store range. Its great for travel and hand-bag for touch-up and go sessions.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply