fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 373 0.5
Overall rating

Informative

Attention Grabbing

How do I even begin to describe my obsession with my hair looking good!!! I live for my hair continuously looking sleek and smooth.I have other straighteners because alas my pocket can't afford a GHD at this stage of my life…But I keep hoping and praying maybe one day when I am BIG I can have the ferrari of hair straighteners….I weight in anticipation between hair dresser appointments for the GHD to grace my tresses so I can once gain have the smooth luscious locks I so desire…Sorry :) me getting carried away again back to my little moment as I was saying I have other straighteners but none quite do the job as well as a GHD the plates break and pull my hair and also tend to damage the hair as you have to keep on ironing over and over the same piece of hair to get it slightly smooth then it still doesn't quite look the same…I don't even have thick bushy hair I have quite easy hair apart from the head band of frizz that is so bad I get a Brazilian blow wave on my hair line to tame my "homies" as my hair dresser likes to call them those frizzy fine hairs around the hair line that tend to make me look like I stuck my finger in a plug…. So I think I have some what made my point how much I NEEEEEEEEED to have that beautiful straightener to tame my plumage and ruffle all the right feathers with a hot slick hair do that will have all the other birds singing sweet songs for me…:D xoxoxo
BM
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply