Review Detail

4.6 11 0.5
Eyeshadows October 21, 2013 284
AFFORDABLE EYESHADOWS
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Well I’ve being gone for all of a minute and I’ve missed this platform more than anything (let’s blame it on the winter season). Today I wanted to review an affordable eyeshadow palette by Wet n Wild. This particular palette is their Melrose at Night palette. I’m a lover of neutral tones and a subtle smokey eye, and this palette gives me exactly the effect I need. It has a shimmer effect on the eyes, which works wonders and the eyes are then able to pop with the shimmer of colour. The beauty of the Wet n Wild Eyeshadow palettes is that the packaging gives you instructions on how to use the palette (picture inserted). So you don’t need to be a makeup artist / guru in order to get the desired effect.Weekdays when I’m always rushing to work, I basically use 2 colours from the palette. I use the golden brown colour (marked 1 on the hand swatch)to go all over my eyelid and then I would get my Minerals Eyeshadow in the colour Chestnut, which I use for the center of my eyelid (this is an amazing gold colour). I would then close it off with the deep purple colour (marked 2 on the hand swatch) for my outer corners of my lids.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
B
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply