Review Detail

3.5 13 0.5
Concealers May 27, 2016 463
Wet n Wild Coverall Wand concealer
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Again, on my search for a concealer that could hide my raccoon eyes, I bought the Wet n Wild Coverall Liquid Concealer Wand in E812A Light. They didn't have anything lighter, as I presume it had all sold out. The product comes in plastic packing with a screw off lid where the wand is attached to and dips into the pot. The want is quite thin and small, but again, works well for the eye area and blemishes.

I had heard a lot about Wet n Wild from Youtube beauty guru's, so I thought I would give it a go. I wasn't completely impressed, as I found that the product was a light to medium coverage and quite thin in consistency. It dries quite quickly, so you have to blend it pretty fast, other wise it looks cakey.

Of course it is a cheaper product, so I wasn't expecting amazing results, but for its price, it does work well, if you aren't look for heavy coverage. It does slide throughout the day, so it does not fair with a whole day without touch ups and it tends to settle into creases around eyes.

Try it out for yourself, maybe it works differently on you?

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply