Review Detail

3.5 13 0.5
Concealers May 27, 2016 447
Wet nWild Coverall - Liquid Concealer Wand - Medium
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Wet n Wild one of the latest affordable international brands which hit our stores in 2015, they have a wide range of products launched in South Africa so I thought I would give them a try. I have been looking at trying a few new concealers which are budget friendly and wont break the bank.

Most liquid concealers are meant for good coverage the Coverall Concealer comes in four shades Fair, Light, Beige and Medium.

The concealer comes with a wand, great for those spot coverage where it is needed and helps to blend in the concealer easily. A fan of liquid concealer I had to to try this one, first time user I was quiet impressed it applied really well the wand is soft and gentle on the thinner skin of eye area which is my main concerning areas (dark circles). With the rest of my face it applied and blended well to, bonus the wand allows you not to take to much product from the tube like the pump action liquid concealers you always left with extra product. It is not a very thin texture it has a liquid cream feel to it and not at all runny, it didn't crease up around my area at all.

A good option for a budget friendly liquid concealer to have its a steal at R52 in stores, downside the range of colours for other skin tones are not available ad they limited to three shades.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
bea1.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply