Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Shampoo April 30, 2013 441
Vo5 Revive me Daily 2-in-1
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The original VO5 range was created in the heyday of Hollywood glamour to ensure screen stars' hair looked and felt great. More than 50 years later, VO5 still offers a broad range of customized solutions for people who want to shampoo, condition, treat and style their hair with confidence.

VO5 shampoos and conditioners are all made with a blend of five vitamins, which gives you the confidence that your hair is healthy as well as looking good.

This was purchased to save me from my tedious 3-step wash and condition routine after I’ve been the pool for the entire day. I have fine, thinning hair that is also prone to falling off very, very easily; because of this I use a special Anti-Hair hall shampoo. But to follow this routine every day when in summer was becoming the height of annoyance. Enter the amazing Vo5 Revitalizing 2-in-1 daily Shampoo and Conditioner. It was something I definitely needed to strip away the time spent in the shower after a day spent in the pool.

I must admit, that the bright fuchsia pink colour and reviews in Grazia did also help sway my decision a bit when purchasing this product. The bottle is fantastic and bright, perfect to brighten up any bathroom. The bottle has a press clip-top lid, this is fantastic for use in the shower as there’s no fiddling around to flip open or twist-off a lid when hair is wet and sending water dripping onto your face. The lid also allows for control when using the product as not a lot is able to squeeze out with a mere turn. The bottle has white and black writing which is very striking against the pink background of the bottle. The official GRAZIA logo is also present on the front.

On the first application, the smell was Amazing and took me by surprise as my entire en-suite and bedroom was en-capsuled in this soft Apricot scent. This fruity smell definitely goes noticed and leaves you feeling fresh and confident. It is a very soft, sweet smell that does not over power the senses. The texture of the shampoo is silky, smooth and creamy. It’s of a fairly thick substantial consistency which is great for course and thick hair. After a rinse I felt this could be the reason my hair felt heavy and pulled down. My hair also got greasy by the second day. But the wonderful fresh scent and the fact I was washing my hair everyday didn’t bother me at all.

The shampoo contains what is referred to as Adaptive Haircare Technology” - a technology which means that the shampoo adjusts the level of nourishment you receive depending upon the condition of your hair. This is fairly noticed as my mum, sisters and even brother enjoyed the benefits of using this shampoo. They all have very different hair types and the shampoo did its job in helping them achieve what they needed. And of course, EVERYONE raved about the delicious scent.

This shampoo and conditioner combo has many added oils; including Apricot kernel oil, Argan oil, Avocado oil, Grape seed and Jojoba oil. Everyone by now knows all about the wondrous properties each of these oils add, so imagine the extra punch this product packs as it contains them all. The shampoo/conditioner combo is also fortified with added White tea extract. This ensures hair is cleansed and nourished in one quick step. It is safe and gentle enough for everyday use.

This is an amazing Vo5 product and one that is loved by my entire family (6 people can’t be wrong, mind you), this is including 2 males. It’s a product that leaves hair moisturised, soft, silky, and nourished and smelling great; this is often not experienced with other 2-in-1 combos.

If you’re looking for my sought after care from your shampoo and
conditioner then try the other variants in the Vo5 “do you” range including Nourish me Truly, Give me Moisture and Plump me Up. With all these various combinations, I’m sure there’s a Vo5 to suit your hair type.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply