Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.4 22 0.5
Treatments, Masks September 26, 2012 431
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have fine curly hair (LOTS of it!) that I have not always been too kind to: highlights, washing & styling every day, and using supermarket products. I have finally found the perfect styling products: lekker cheap leave-in conditioner and styling mousse, but there are always some locks that still need some defining... I’ve tried gel, wax, silicone, the works. My hair either looks dirty or the curls become hard and stiff. I did a post on Argan Oil last month and my skin loves it! It’s just too expensive to use for my hair on a daily basis.Then I saw VO5’s Miracle Concentrate… with Argan Oil! And it’s only 46 bucks at Clicks!

It’s an intensive leave-in treatment. They say you can apply it to your wet hair, but that didn’t work for me. I use a few drops on my dry, styled hair to smooth the ends and any frizzy bits. And it does a good job.Now I don’t have a clue what all the ingredients are (except for the Argan Oil), but I do know it contains a form of silicone. Now my hairdresser told me to steer away from silicone-based products… something about cuticles and build-up, ag I dunno. But if I hear of anything that may work for these locks, I’m going to try it. What I love about this product:•Firstly the price of course!•It comes with a handy dropper, so you have control over the amount of product you use.•It doesn’t leave a sticky residue on your hands making you run to the basin immediately (like some of the other silicone-based products I’ve tried).•It feels as though the product get ‘absorbed’ into your hair, so it doesn’t feel like my hair’s covered in goo.•It leaves my hair soft and shiny. http://prettypleasecharlie.blogspot.com/2012/10/vo5-miracle-concentrate.html
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply