Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
In Salon Professional Treatments March 04, 2012 158
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My Visia Scan session at the Sandton Aesthetics Institute with Elzette.

Here I am in Room 2. A little nervous, obviously, staring at the monster machine…
So here we go!

Click Click Click…

On the computer screen, images of my face showing different percentile scores appear illustrating the current condition of my skin. ‘These scores depict your ranking relative to others of the same age, gender and skin type’.

Elzette discusses the results with me. I loved her professionalism and outspokenness & the fact that she wasn’t trying to sell me that ‘amazing revolutionary anti-ageing’ product or treatment but rather offered me some advice on how to improve the appearance of my skin while presenting me with options for the future.

My scores prove to be encouraging and scrolling five years into the future to see myself at 40 is an eye-opener!

Overall, a very positive and interesting experience. I cannot judge the reliability of such a system but I can assure you that I know a little bit more about my skin and a few changes I need to make to my daily skincare regime.

I left the institute with a smile, a printed copy of my Visia Report and a series of informative pamphlets.
I will be back!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply