Review Detail

4.0 1 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes June 11, 2015 144
Vichy Pureté Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I normally use oil cleansers, as I suffer from very dry skin. I find foaming gel cleansers too harsh on my skin, so I was quite nervous to try Vichy Pureté Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel. However, my fears were unfounded.

This product comes in a gorgeous turquoise pump bottle with a lock function, meaning it won't leak all over your bag if you choose to take it with you while travelling. The scent is fresh and 'green,' subtle and not too sweet.

The cleansing gel itself is quite thick and 'creamy' rather than watery, which is very comforting. When it comes into contact with water, it creates a light, milky foam that feels moisturing yet does not leave a residue.

This product is best used with Vichy Pureté Thermale Beautifying Cleansing Micellar oil to remove makeup first, as the cleanser is too light on the skin to remove stubborn makeup like mascara. I think that this product would be perfect for combination skin, but not nourishing enough for dry skin and not mattifying enough for oily skin.

A great basic cleanser for those without a problem skin!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply