Review Detail

3.9 3 0.5
Sun Damage, Pigmentation Creams July 29, 2015 645
Vichy - Yay or Nay?
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

It aims to correct the appearance of dark spots and uneven skin tone leaving skin fresh and moisturised for 24 hours >> This promise made in a tube of 30ml by Vichy.

I have dark spot and uneven tone which are darker around my lips, especially in winter.
The first thing I noticed is its watery thin feel and wondered if that is positive or not. It has a sweet smell that fades away after application. The tube is portable with a cap an easy handling.

After first application, I noticed that a little went a long way; it covered both face and neck well. It is light and absorbs with excellence leaving skin with a lot of moisture and a youthful glow.

After a few days, I excitedly noticed the spots were lighter and my face tone coming together. After a week, I entered confidence mode and stopped applying makeup foundation. I reasoned that as positive results were showing, I should allow it sole dominion on my face for it to work further (the cream can be used with other moisturizers /makeup).

3 weeks later, it is winning the dark spot battle. I am lighter in complexion with noticeable evened tone, even as I take photos under high light. For the first time in a while, I have been leaving the house without makeup!

I will be continuing with this product definitely although I don’t like that the cap spills the product should an incident of squeezing the closed tube happen, and it is expensive given it is a high end product.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
August 13, 2015
Price: R409
Size: 30ml
Availability: Selected department stores
M