fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 1 0.5
Acne and Blemish Creams June 24, 2013 621
Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot Cream
From the Normaderm range Vichy has created the Hyaluspot cream. This is a dermatological range thus is perfect for all skin types. the Hyaluspot cream is a gel and can be used twice daily (day and night)

Benefits: Helps reduce the appearance of spots. It is best used on new pimples (you know those ones that a fiery red and seem to thump harder than your heart beat!) as well as fairly fresher spots.

How to use: Apply twice daily with built in metal applicator

What I experienced: So when I received this cream it was written in some other language I clearly could make out a word of. As soon as I closed Google I was excited to try it out, only problem was my skin had no new pimples or spots I wanted gone ( I'm one of those who pops only the pimples I want to leave “beauty spots’’ ) anyway as soon as I got my “hormonal’’ pimple I whipped out my Vichy Hyaluspot cream and applied it, The very next day the pimple was gone and I had no evidence of it having been there. This is a cream I will be sure to keep close (except when i want a “beauty spot”).

Watch out for: 1. The gel is shiny once applied and once its dried.
2. Can not be used with makeup, well you certainly can use it underneath your makeup but make sure to not touch your face (where you applied it) at all. In the event it is touched/rubbed it will rub off and look like your skin is peeling.

Rave: the metal applicator on it is very cooling to those fiery pimples, however do be sure to wipe it after use.
T
Top 500 Reviewer 21 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply