Review Detail

4.4 32 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums February 19, 2016 1857
Vichy LiftActiv Serum10 Supreme -- My First Appliaction
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The first thing that took my attention when I opened the slick light to carry bottle, was my surprise and excitement over the dropper. Before I read the package, I already wanted to see how it works! To me, that spells out HEALTH because a dropper is all about hygienic packaging and minimizing cross infections ....yippee to that!

I then decided that my first application will be in the morning a few days after I had all the medication out of my system (I didn't want to mess up anything). It is also best time for me because I come out of exercising then and my blood flow is at its peak.
The creamy white and luxurious soft to the touch serum, glides off my fingers and across my facial skin without any hard work to it.

It is very much hydrating and feels cool immediately against the face. I am planning to stick to working it into my my morning routine even in days to come. I am targeting my forehead and around my lips / mouth more than any other areas. I am excitedly waiting to see it live up to every expectation......

I am expecting to see a lift beneath my eyes and minimize my pores. At the end, I am looking forward to a refreshed healthy looking younger skin!

.....Here is to the next 10 days and exciting videos to come!

Highlights so far:
* It contains no parabens.
* It is non-irritating (Hypoallergenic).
* An easy to use dropper (Hygienic).
* It is lightly fragranced.
* It is easily absorbed into the skin.
* It feels luxurious and sift to the touch.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply