fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.4 32 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums February 19, 2016 1857
Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Supreme (day 10)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Okay girls, here is my update after 10 days of use.

First, I just want to discuss the dropper. I feel that it does not pick up enough product. I need 4 drops to cover my entire face and neck area. Sadly, it only dispenses 3 drops :(

Also, it did make me break out, but I never let that discourage me. This is normal for my skin type. I always react to new products and so I don't just discontinue use - I simply wait it out until my skin has adjusted.

Now that that's out of the way - we can get to the good stuff :) I tested this serum with liquid foundation, powder foundation and bb cream. I also tested it with primers and moisturisers and I am very happy to report that all applications layered very well. I did not experience any separation of any kind.

My skin definitely firms up and my redness definitely reduces after applying this serum. I also look and feel radiant after many hours of wear.

Finally, I am super impressed with how much my under eye fine lines and wrinkles have reduced! Although I have oily skin, my under eye area is desert dry. I have never been able to apply powder of any kind on this area until now.

I hope you found the above information helpful. I cannot wait to update you after 1 month of use. So far, I am truly happy and very excited!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply