4.4 32 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums February 19, 2016 1857
Vichy LiftActiv Serum10 Supreme- First appliaction
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Vichy LiftActiv Serum10 Supreme

My first day using the Vichy LiftActiv Serum and I have to say that it’s impressive. I’m not a morning person however Vichy has made my morning. Well you can apply the Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Supreme in the morning and/or evening before you moisturise.

Firstly I’d like to acknowledge the beautiful fragrance and packaging. The bottle top has a dropper which makes it easier for you to get a few drops on your finger tips and massage on your face. The Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Supreme is smooth to the touch with a silky feel to it and it is also light which helps the application process even easier as it also absorbs quickly.

After my first application I’ve noticed that my skin is smoother, no dryness at all. My skin complexion looked even. I have some dark circles around my eyes however they were less visible after applying the Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Supreme. I also noticed my face looks more vibrant and “awake”. I’ll be using the product and I’ll provide an update in the next couple of days.

The packaging states that Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Supreme targets 10 signs of aging and has your skin looking transformed. It will have the skin looking visibility firmer and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. I, for one am looking forward to delaying my over- day signs of aging?.

The 10 signs of aging that will look visibility improved are:
1. Wrinkles
2. Loss of firmness
3. Fine lines
4. Dull Complexion
5. Tired features
6. Uneven complexion
7. Loss of plumpness
8. Loss of Tonicity
9. Signs of fatigue
10. Dehydrated skin

Check out my before and after photo and you will also see the difference.

You can find Vichy LiftActiv Serum10 Supreme at all Vichy counters in selected Dis-Chem, Clicks, Red Square, Edgars, Woolworths, Foshini store and selected pharmacies. It is priced at R560.00.

Thank you for reading, till the next update.

Stay Beautiful.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
IMG_20160317_093312.jpg
T
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply