4.4 32 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums February 19, 2016 1857
Easy absorption, light and suitable for sensitive skin
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Product review:
Vichy Liftactiv Serum 10 Supreme. The Youth Power Serum Accelerated Renewal.

This is officially my first review so I'm really excited. This is a review of my first application of the Vichy Liftactiv serum 10 Supreme. Although I'm not looking to turn back the clock just yet, I would really like to improve my under eye area which has taken a toll from over night study sessions. Over time I have developed under eye discoloration and bags. I'm hoping this product will help improve the appearance therefor.

Appearance:
Appealing, clean and eye-catching, true to the Vichy brand. The light grey bottle is in the form of a dropper which helps apply the product and will be very useful when you have to get to the last drops at the bottom. .

Smell:
Has a simple and elegant but not over powering fragrance which is good because I'm not a fan of fragrances in my facial products. I prefer clean and simple but effective.

Feel/touch:
I'm always apprehensive when applying new products as my skin is very reactive and sensitive, however I've had this on the whole day and it hasnt negatively affected my skin, caused a break out or made my skin oily (which it is prone to). After a +-10 minutes its like its not on at all, facial elasticity is good and neither is it dried out.

Its of medium consistency, not too thick or thin and absorbs well into the skin.

Effectiveness:
Feedback to follow after another few days of use, since this is only my first application I can't gauge or measure how effective it is yet, but the box says : visible results as of 10days " so I'm looking forward to the results.

Special Notes:?
- If you have oily skin like me, you can apply this product on its own without moisturizer for daytime and nighttime use.
- If you have dry skin, you can still apply the product before your usual daily moisturiser.

Check back in soon...

XxX
Chido

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Sideview
Topview
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply